Software User Form
Complete the form to access software packages:
1) Basic TES/TMS MATLAB-Based Modeling Software with Adaptive Mesh Refinement Using Boundary Element Fast Multipole Method
2) MATLAB-Based Software for Modeling TMS Coils Using Boundary Element Fast Multipole Method
By filling out this form, you agree to the end user license agreement below:
End user license agreement [v0.1beta / January 6, 2023]
1) Software: The software is provided ‘as is’ and it is intended to be used solely for research purposes for computational modeling of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) using the coils with a magnetic core. The software is NOT approved for any medical diagnostic or therapeutic applications. Neither the institutions (MGH) nor the authors take any responsibility of the correct usage or the accuracy of the results produced by the distributed software.
2) The use of this software is subject to the terms of the standard 2-Clause BSD License as recognized by the Open Source Initiative (https://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-2-Clause). The license keyword is bsd-2-clause.
3) Animal models: The animal model that is provided as a part of the package distribution has been derived from a pre-existing dataset, and its usage in the context of this toolbox must adhere to the following citations:
• B. Dogdas, D. Stout, A. Chatziioannou, RM Leahy, Digimouse: A 3D Whole Body Mouse Atlas from CT and Cryosection Data, Phys. Med. Bio, 52: 577-587, 2007. http://dx.doi.org/10.1088%2F0031-9155%2F52%2F3%2F003
• D. Stout, P. Chow, R. Silverman, R. M. Leahy, X. Lewis, S. Gambhir, A. Chatziioannou, Creating a whole body digital mouse atlas with PET, CT and cryosection images, Molecular Imaging and Biology.2002; 4(4): S27
4) Updates: The authors reserve the right to update the software and the license agreement without further notice. Updating to a new software version implicates that the end user is agreeing to the updated license agreement that will be included as a part of the distribution package.